Diseñando el Futuro
How Ford, Toyota and other organizations use Lean product development to drive innovation and transform their businesses
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Jeffrey K. Liker, James M. Morgan
The best organizations know that their greatest competitive advantage is to constantly offer new products and services that are attractive to their customers. They also recognize that the actions they take to develop their products have an impact on the long-term organization.
DISEÑANDO EL FUTURO provides a great framework to improve the development capacity of any company, with real examples of leading organizations in the aerospace, energy, health, automotive or consumer goods sectors. James Morgan, expert in lean development, and Jeffrey Liker, renowned guru of lean, guide us step by step through its proven framework of process development and lean products that is producing such good results. This book will teach you to:
- Provide your customers with what they value most.
- Develop high performance equipment.
- Create flow and transparency in the development process.
- Improve the scientific thinking skills of engineers and developers.
- Apply the apparently contradictory concepts of "fixed" and "flexible" in the development of lean products.
- Develop value in your products and services.
A book that also uncovers the details behind the excellence in Toyota's sustained product and process development, and how Ford handled the biggest business transformation in recent history under CEO Alan Mulally.
- Number of pages
- Year of publication
You might also like