Cultura Toyota Kata
How to develop the capacity and mentality of your organization through the coaching kata
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mike Rother and Gerardo Aulinger
Develop scientific team thinking to achieve your organization's goals.
No one makes continuous improvement as tangible as Toyota, where you work at all levels to achieve customer-related goals. In his groundbreaking Toyota Kata book, Mike Rother revealed the management practices that led Toyota to success and now, along with Gerardo Aulinger, provide the routines or "kata" necessary to implement them in any organization.
This book will help you:
- Visualize how the method works.
- Develop your own test and adaptation.
- Create a culture of scientific thought that makes continuous improvement a daily job.
- Enhance the planning and execution skills of each of your employees to achieve common goals.
- Achieve your goals and differentiate your organization from the rest by following the proven Toyota Kata Culture formula.
- Number of pages
- Year of publication
- Profit Editorial
You might also like